Thursday, January 18, 2018

Barnga Blog


  1. If you could describe the game in one work, what would it be?
    1. frustrating
  2. What did you expect at the beginning of the game?
    1. That is was something to confuse us or make us mad at each other. 
  3. When did you realize that something was wrong?
    1. When I went to the next table and they weren't playing the same way as us. 
  4. How did you deal with it?
    1. I waited for them to let me know if I won.
  5. How did not being able to speak contribute to what you were feeling?
    1. It was frustrating when I went to the next table and I couldn't ask what they were doing.
  6. Is my title above appropriate for the game of "culture". Why or why not? (it's all a game or sort of)
    1. yes, you can tie pretty much anything into our culture.
  7. Is a universal language and set of customs necessary for wold peace and harmony?
    1. Yes, it is hard to communicate when you don't understand what the other person is doing and you can't ask them.
  8. What can a simple card game teach us about our culture?
    1. That we get angry at each other for the smallest things, it's hard to communicate without all talking the same or knowing what the other person means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment