Thursday, August 24, 2017

Psychology Entry #1


  • What is your favorite word?
    • Kaleidoscope
  • What is your least favorite word?
    • Aluminum
  • What one thing do you like about your life?
    • The people in my life
  • What one thing do you not like about your life?
    • Arguing with my siblings
  • What profession would you like to attempt?
    • Teaching
  • What profession would you never attempt?
    • Nurse
  • What 3 words describe you?
    • Quiet, happy, clumsy

          Journal Entry
       My reasons for wanting to take psychology class is that I find it very interesting how the brain works and affects you in every way. I want to go to college for early childhood/special education, and this class would be very helpful with knowing how younger kids’ brains work at younger ages so I can understand their perspective of life easier. I have always found it interesting how the brain works with your emotions and everything, so this class should be a lot of fun. For informative speeches in the past, I have written reports about dreaming and how it works, and from that caused my interest in learning how the brain and everything works together.
        From this class, I hope to gain a larger learning in the process of the mind and how the thoughts all work together. From being in this class and having you as our teacher, I hope to get a greater understanding of this subject, so when in have to take it in college it should be somewhat easier because I already took a lower level class of it in high school.  It will also teach us that class doesn’t always have to be so serious and you can have fun while learning too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment